微機電與感測器的全球商機及技術革新

AcceLED Pong: Accelerometer Controlled Pong



AcceLED Pong is a simple project I whipped up while playing with a 2-axis accelerometer from Analog Devices. The ADXL203 is hooked up to an Atmel ATMEGA32 chip that processes the data and controls a red/green LED matrix from Sparkfun.

The game is controlled by tilting the board left and right to move the paddle. The computer is a bit braindead--I didn't want the AI so good that I couldn't beat it.

The code is written for the ATMEGA32 and meant to be compiled and installed with the avr-gcc/avrdude toolchain. I had it working on an Arduino for a bit, but hosed my code accidentally. It would be really easy to port to an Arduino if anybody wants to do that.

天啊,真是太神奇了。大家小時候應該都有玩打磚塊的遊戲吧~~

現在,有人把加速規拿來做應用,玩起打磚塊的遊戲了

原出處有影片連結可以觀賞

FROM HERE
AcceLED

留言